Vegan and cruelty free and loved by beginners, LOELLA cosmetics brushes are the perfect stepping tool for people who want to learn the basics of glam. Beginner friendly with the super softness of each brush allowing versatility.
The London based brand are all the way here for a good cause. 10p of each brush is donated to #iamtheCODE This is a movement to mobilise businesses, investors and governments to suport young women in STEAMED (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics, Entrepreneurship and Design) This is done via learning how to code and thorough creative learning.
Super affordable with each brush sets just under £50, which have been spotted on sets at London Fashion Week, ITV, SKY and more.
The brush set that the team kindly gifted to us is the beautiful ‘Girl on Fire’ set. This includes a set of 10 brushes:
- Buffed up Briony – Flat Kabuki brush
- Need to conceal Chloe – Flat oval concealer brush
- Powder woman Penelope – Fluffy large powder brush
- Flawless foundation Felicia – Flat foundation brush
- Contour diva Caty – Angled blush and contour brush
- Eye candy Emily – Large eye shader brush
- Blend me beautiful Betty – Large eye blender brush
- Divine line Danielle – Eye liner brush
- Fab brow Brooke – Angled eye brows brush
- Luscious lips Lilly – Lip liner brush
This is perfect and budget friendly for both the beginner and the professional. Each brush has a stunning pink iridescent theme, bringing through luxe on a budget.
This particular brush set was created for ladies who are Fierce, Fiery and Fab all in one! The aim is for this to become your new favourite staple piece in your makeup bag and the ultimate go to when you need a quick pick me up. Easy enough to fit into your bag with the classy white handles bringing sophistication to life.