Summer is over, which only means party season is on it’s way. If you really and truly want to look expensive for less, beauty on a budget/without breaking the bank then CMillion Beauty is at your doorstep.
‘Slay the boss way’ with their beautiful 15 coloured palette which will help you to discover your inner boss babe a million ways. This cruelty free palette contains 5 very pigmented matte shades (from left to right) a deep brown/burgundy tone which is a perfect transition colour. An orange tone which is an amazing base colour and will bring out any shade placed on top. A deep red shade followed by a deep orange which also has an undertone of red. Lastly a palette would not be complete without a hot pink perfect for any occasion.
The next row of shades are a mixture of 5 shimmer tones, very pigmented and very champagne – we love!
Last but not least, our absolute favourite as there are not many palettes out there that include glitter tones. 5 glitter shades which are the perfect top off, very rich and very pigmented, there is absolutely no room to play it safe with these tones. Night out with your favourites, or Christmas work shenanigans – ‘Boss Babe Palette’ has honestly got you covered.
If you are new to the beauty world or want to amp up your shadow skills, check CMillion’s beauty tips below for the perfect eye look.
- Prep your eyeylids with a full coverage long lasting concealer of your choice.
- Set your concealer with a transulsent powder.This will set your eyes for the placement of the shadows
- For the crease apply a matte shadow of your choice and pack on to the lids and blend in wind shield wiper motions.
Diamond Shimmer Eyeshadows
- For best color payoff apply with flat dense brush/Fingers. To intensify pigment set brush with setting spray to amplify shine.
Pressed Glitter Shadows
- Best applyied with fingers/Flat dense brush. Simply take product and press it onto the lids avoide swiping the pigment across the lids.
- Apply on top of Diamond shimmer eyeshadows.