1 Large Purple Sweet Potato
1 Large Red Sweet Potato
1 Large White Sweet Potato
1 Chopped Garlic
Salt n Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
1/2 tsp Crème Fraîche
1 tsp Mayonnaise
Fresh Dill & Pomegranate to garnish
1. Start by peeling your potatoes and cutting them into edible sizes.
2. Rinse a few times and boil in pot for 10-12 mins.
3. Once soft, remove from pot into a bowl leave to cool down for about 15 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, add mayo and crème together, season with salt n pepper and mix.
5. Once potatoes have cooled, add your creamy mix, chopped garlic & mixed herbs.
6. Using a large spoon, mix everything together carefully so potato doesn’t break.
7. Finally top with fresh dill and pomegranate and serve.
This article was first published on alexisadjei.com