Preparation Time: Under 30 minutes
Cooking Time: Under 10 minutes
- 3 Romaine heart lettuce, chopped
- 10 Green asparagus spears, sliced on an angle
- 150g Young broad beans, podded
- 150g Peas, podded
- 150g Fresh or frozen soy beans
- 2 Radish, raw thinly-sliced
- 8 Quail eggs, soft boiled
- 200g Parmesan shavings
- 100g Baby spinach
- 300ml extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Drop in the green asparagus, add the broad beans, peas and soy beans and cook for a couple of minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking but not to cool them.
- Whisk the extra virgin oil with a good amount of sea salt and black pepper
- Mix all of the vegetables with the romaine lettuce, baby spinach, radish and Parmesan shavings and pour the dressing over.
- Divide between four plates. Slice the cooked quail eggs in half and place an equal portion on the top of each salad.
*Enjoy this salad with a crisp glass of white wine, such as Pinot Bianco*
Courtesy of: Franco de Todaro of Stuzzico Ristorante